WOQOD aspires to achieve a high quality delivery of all its business activities to all customers as well as the external and internal stakeholders.
The established and implemented Quality Management System in WOQOD is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, which is maintained consistently following closely Deming's principle (Plan-Do-Check-Act) to continuously improve the management system.
WOQOD has embraced a management system beyond the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standards through the use of powerful tools such as :
- Balanced Scorecard in setting objectives, targets and programs,
- Corrective and preventive procedures,
- Best practices which are consistent with the organizations' vision to be the leader in the region.
The achievement of the ISO certification illustrates that ISO standards and best practices are part of the process of achieving this vision.
WOQOD Quality Management System Milestone:
- December 2014 : ISO Recertification for Qatar Fuel WOQOD and its three affiliate companies WOQOD Vehicle Inspection –FAHES, WOQOD Marine and QJET. The certificates are valid until 10 December 2017.
- June 2009 : ISO Certification was upgraded from version 2000 to 2008; one of the very first in the GCC region
- Year 2008 : Certified for ISO 9001; 2000 in the
WOQOD Quality Management System Certificates
01 ISO 9001 Qatar Fuel-14
02 ISO 9001 Fahes-14
03 ISO 9001 WOQOD Marine-14
04 ISO 9001 QJet-14