- The core business of WOQOD is to fuel the energy needs of the entire State of Qatar with the minimum impact to the environment on a sustainable basis.
- We supply LGO currently into the local market with fuel sourced from 2 supply Refineries with grades conforming to Euro 2 & Euro 5 standards.
- We supply two grades of gasoline RON 95 and RON
91 to all petrol stations within the State of Qatar.
- We also supply Jet Aviation fuel requirements to our subsidiary M/s Q-Jet to meet the fueling requirements at HIA.
- We distribute fuel to a large & diverse group of customers with our dedicated Fleet & high standards of Safety. We also provide additional customer services & solutions based on end user requirements.
- WOQOD constantly endeavor to promote & support green initiatives & review options for supply of fuel with the highest quality & reduced emissions.
Bulk Fuel Services
WOQOD provides bulk fuel supply services to meet the requirements of all customer segments. For the smooth operations of customers’ business; WOQOD provides facilities & services to manage the storage and handling of the delivered fuel at the customer site location/premises.
Our Logistics, Distribution & Operations department located at Doha Depot – Abu Hamour is having a dedicated business division Bulk Fuel Services that provides the necessary support and services throughout the customer applications for Bulk Fuel Supply and Road Tanker Leasing.
To apply or initiate a contract application with WOQOD for the above services; the following should be considered:
A Contract Application Form pertaining all required information and details regarding the nature and use of the requested fuel should be duly filled, and along with the required supporting document(s).
Completed Contract Application Form along with the Supporting Documents have to be submitted by the company authorized representative and by visiting our Logistics, Distribution & Operations department.
Applications with incomplete supporting documents will not be accepted
To arrange for a visitor Entry/Exit Pass to Doha Depot, please follow the steps of Entry/Exit Gate Pass – Abu Hamour Depot.
Once submitted, all documents will be reviewed and forwarded for necessary approvals. An initial site visit will be conducted by a dedicated WOQOD Site Visit Team.
Upon approval, customer will be notified to proceed with further contractual processes and a Storage Tank need to be leased for the safe storage and handling of supplied product at the customer site location.
Once storage tanks are mobilized to the customer site location, and the customer acknowledges the site readiness to start receiving the supplies; a final site visit will be done by the dedicated Site Visit Team to verify the setup is in compliance with WOQOD guidelines.
Above Ground Bulk Storage Tank
WOQOD specializes in the Logistics and Storage of the supplied fuel products at customer site. In order to facilitate the supply of fuel, customer needs to lease WOQOD above ground storage tank(s) as per the customer demand requirement. The setup of the above ground storage tank at the customer site location should be in compliance with WOQOD Storage Tank Set-Up Guidelines.
Fuel Road Tanker Leasing
Customers can request to rent Fuel Road Tanker for the needs to distribute WOQOD supplied fuel to the equipment at the approved project site location. To rent a Fuel Road Tanker, an LV Application Form should be completed along with Supporting Documents and submitted to Bulk Fuel Services business division at Logistics, Distribution & Operations department Doha Depot – Abu Hamour.
Bulk Supply Operations
WOQOD Bulk Supply Operations division manages the sale, carriage and delivery of bulk fuel to the approved customer site locations. To request for fuel supply to the approved site location, a Bulk Order Form for Fuel Supply needs to be completed and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org