Tender document for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document issue date: 5th November 2017 till 22 November 2017.
Between 8.00 am to 12:00 noon on all working days.
- Tender fee: Interested parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into account name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), account number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention his Company's full name and specific tender number on the bank deposit slip.
- Place: Tender Documents can be collected from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurements & Contracts Department, 26th floor, WOQOD TOWER, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, after submission of Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment and an authorization letter along with copy of Commercial Registration of the Company, on any working day as mentioned above.
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a tender bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS AUCTIONS AND ASSET WRITE-OFF COMMITTEE with the tender number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurements & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, 26th floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 12:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]