- Tender document for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 12th February 2018 till 22nd February 2018.
Between 8:00 AM to 01:00 PM on all working days.
- Tender Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into Account Name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention his Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit slip.
- Tender Documents will be sent from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurement & Contracts Department, upon receipt of Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment and an authorization letter along with copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to email@example.com. Bidders shall download Tender Documents with their e-mail and password which will be provided by WOQOD.
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS, AUCTIONS, ASSET WRITE-OFF COMMITTEE (TAAWC) with the Tender Number and Bidders Company name clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurement & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 12:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]