- There will be only one site visit/ inspection (schedule will be indicated in the tender documents). Hence, bidders are advised to collect the enquiry package preferably at least 7 days prior to the bid closing date.
- Tender Document and Condition of Sale for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 17th April 2022 until the Bid Closing Date.
No Extension to bid submission date due to late collection of Tender Documents.
- Tender Documents will be sent from QATAR FUEL (WOQOD) - Procurements & Contracts Department, upon receipt of your official letter (Expression of Interest to Bid) along with the copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to email@example.com
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Offer Letter including copy of Qatari ID / Commercial Registration (CR) should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS, AUCTIONS, ASSET WRITE-OFF COMMITTEE with the Tender Reference Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurements & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 10:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information].