- There will be only one site visit/ inspection (schedule will be indicated in the tender documents). Hence, bidders are advised to collect the enquiry package preferably at least 7 days prior to the bid closing date.
- Tender Document and Condition of Sale for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: From 28th November 2021 until Bid Closing Date.
No extension to bid submission date due to late collection of Tender Documents.
- Tender Documents will be sent from QATAR FUEL (WOQOD) - Procurements & Contracts Department, upon receipt of your official letter (Expression of Interest to Bid) along with the copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to email@example.com
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes with the Tender Number and Bidders Company name clearly marked on the envelope and should be deposited in Tender Committee Office, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 10:00 AM on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information
We value the trust you place on WOQOD and are committed to provide all our customers with reliable, professional & innovative solutions to have a safe and fraudulent-free experience. However, in the wake of an increasing number of fake Email /s asking for fees against tender / EOI / Bid Bond, etc, we suggest you to be cautious against such fraudulent Emails & Calls. We urge the public at large to be vigilant and verify the details like Domain id, Mail content etc.
Any tender Invitations / Emails from domains other than "woqod.com.qa" shall be considered as scamming and will be at the entire responsibility of individuals or companies and WOQOD shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect, expressed or implied, consequential, punitive damages, or any financial losses whatsoever in any manner