- Tender document for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: From 29-August-2023 until Bid Closing Date.
No extension to Bid submission date due to late collection of Tender documents.
- Tender Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into Account Name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention their Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit slip.
- Tender Documents shall be sent from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurement & Contracts Department e-mail, upon receipt of deposit slip in proof of the required payment if applicable, along with company letter and copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to email@example.com
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a Bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 210 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
- A valid ICV certificate shall be mandatory for companies with local CRs to participate in all tenders w.e.f. 01-July-2023
- Exclusion for the mandatory ICV requirement for new companies that have been only established for less than 2 years.
- It is requested to all bidders to obtain ICV Certification at the earliest. For more information, please visit Tawteen's ICV Digital Portal through this link: icv.tawteen.com.qa
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes with the Tender Number and Bidders Company name clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in Tender Committee Office, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 10:00 AM on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]
We value the trust you place on WOQOD and are committed to provide all our customers with reliable, professional & innovative solutions to have a safe and fraudulent-free experience. However, in the wake of an increasing number of fake Email /s asking for fees against tender / EOI / Bid Bond, etc, we suggest you to be cautious against such fraudulent Emails & Calls. We urge the public at large to be vigilant and verify the details like Domain id, Mail content etc.
Any tender Invitations / Emails from domains other than “woqod.com.qa" shall be considered as scamming and will be at the entire responsibility of individuals or companies and WOQOD shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect, expressed or implied, consequential, punitive damages, or any financial losses whatsoever in any manner.