- Tender documents for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: From 31st July 2019 until Bid Closing Date
No extension to Bid submission date due to late collection of Tender documents.
- Tender Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into Account Name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention their Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit slip.
- Tender Documents shall be sent from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurement & Contracts Department e-mail, upon receipt of deposit slip in proof of the required payment along with company letter and copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a Bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 210 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes with the Tender Number and Bidders Company name clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in Tender Committee Office, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 10:00 AM on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]