Doha, 12/12/2013 -
Qatar Fuel “WOQOD” opened a new service station in North Mesaieed on Thursday, December 12, 2013. The new service station is located in Mesaieed approximately 50 kilometers south of Doha. The station was officially inaugurated by Mr. Mohammed Khalifa Turki Al Sobai the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of WOQOD, and several members of WOQOD board of directors. Also participating in the inauguration were a number of municipality and government dignitaries, and WOQOD employees.
“We are honored by the presence of our dignified guests, who came today, to show their encouragement and support for Qatar Fuel’s endeavors to achieve its strategic goals of providing premium and professional services to citizens and residents of our generous country”. Mr. Sobai stated.
With a total area of more than 20,000 Square meters and a cost of 44 million QAR, Mesaieed-North Station is considered one of the largest WOQOD petrol stations to be opened so far, and the fifth to be put into operation during the current year 2013. It is also the 24th service station that WOQOD inaugurates as part of its future development plan to cover all the country’s major areas. WOQOD currently has an additional nine service stations, some of which are under construction and expected to be opened within the upcoming year, while others are still under planning and consent.
The service station will provide a full range of gasoline and diesel products, LPG cylinders for domestic use, and will be the 1st in the area to provide manual and automatic car wash services. In addition to WOQOD’s various products and services including an ATM, a tyre bay, and a basic vehicle maintenance workshop, the station located on the entrance of Mesaieed Industrial Area and near popular camping sites will feature numerous services for the area’s residents and customers passing by, which include:
- Sidra convenience store that provides a full range of hot and cold beverages, fast food and a collection of daily needs, with a vast parking area for visitors.
- Sidra Garden, which hosts a number of restaurants and entertainment facilities.
- Dedicated children’s playground that complies with the latest safety standards, ensuring families comfort and peace of mind.
- An attached Kenar Building that comprises more than 12 leasing facilities dedicated to private sector investors to provide various products and services to local residents and customers.
- Designated Truck parking area with space available for 55 trucks, in addition to sanitation facilities, mosque, and a number of restaurants to accommodate truckers’ needs.
By opening this new station, WOQOD looks forward to enhance its national wide petrol station network in order to provide the finest services to accommodate citizens and residents needs for basic petrol products, while offering them an unmatched entertaining and comfortable experience.