The Board of Directors of Qatar Fuel Company Q.P.S.C. ("WOQOD") are pleased to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held on Monday, 8th March 2021 at 06:30 PM. Kindly note that in compliance with the instructions issued by the Ministry of Health to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic, the Ordinary General Meeting will be held virtually using the Zoom application. In case the quorum of the above meeting is not met, the second meeting shall be held on Wednesday, 10th March 2021, at the same time.
Agenda of the Annual General Assembly Meeting:
- Opening Speech by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Present and approve the Board of Directors report for the year ended on 31st December 2020.
- Discuss and approve the External Auditors' Report on the Financial Statements for 2020.
- Discuss and approve the Financial Statements for 2020.
- Approval of recommendation of the Board to distribute cash dividend for the year 2020.
- Discuss and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2020.
- Discharging members of the Board of Directors from responsibility for the year 2020 and determining their remuneration.
- Approval of the appointment of external auditors and their remuneration for the year 2021.
Ahmad Saif Al-Sulaiti
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Exclusively for the inspection of the shareholders, a detailed statement will be available at WOQOD Tower 7 days before the AGM, showing the remuneration, attendance fees of meetings and expenses, allowances and privileges received in kind by the Chairman and each member of the Board of Directors.
- The shareholders are required to register two hours before the meeting. Registration will be accepted in person at WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha. Upon the completion of the registration procedure, the shareholder will be sent a link, which will direct him to the virtual meeting room on the Zoom application.
- A shareholder may appoint another shareholder to attend meeting on his behalf, using the proxy form available on company's website by clicking here, duly signed. In case of company, the proxy form must be signed by the authorized person(s) and company stamp must be affixed.
- It is not permitted to grant proxy to a non-shareholder or to a member of Board of directors. The number of shares held by a proxy holder must not exceed 5% of the Paid up capital (49,712,788 shares).
- Dividends will be distributed from the next working day after approval of the AGM and can be collected from any QNB branch.
- This invitation shall be considered as a legal invitation for all shareholders without the need to send private invitations through mail in accordance with Law No. (11) For 2015.