The Board of Directors of Qatar Fuel Company Q.P.S.C. ("WOQOD") is pleased to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held on Monday, 8th March 2021 at 06:30 PM through web-meeting, subject to Ministry of Commerce and Industry approval. In the event of any Corona pandemic related changes, the alternative location will be at WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha. In case of absence of quorum, the alternative General Assembly Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 10th March 2021 at 06:30 PM through web-meeting, subject to Ministry of Commerce and Industry approval, and the alternative location will be at WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha.
Agenda of the Annual General Assembly Meeting:
- Opening Speech by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Present and approve the Board of Directors report for the year ended on 31st December 2020.
- Discuss and approve the External Auditors' Report on the Financial Statements for 2020.
- Discuss and approve the Financial Statements for 2020.
- Approval of recommendation of the Board to distribute cash dividend for the year 2020.
- Discuss and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2020.
- Discharging members of the Board of Directors from responsibility for the year 2020 and determining their remuneration.
- Approval of the appointment of external auditors and their remuneration for the year 2021.
Ahmad Saif Al-Sulaiti
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Exclusively for the inspection of the shareholders, a detailed statement will be available at WOQOD Tower 7 days before the AGM, showing the remuneration, attendance fees of meetings and expenses, allowances and privileges received in kind by the Chairman and each member of the Board of Directors.
- All shareholders are requested to be present at the venue of the meeting one hour before the start time of the meeting, to register their attendance.
- A shareholder may appoint another shareholder to attend meeting on his behalf, using the proxy form available here, duly signed. In case of company, the proxy form must be signed by the authorized person(s) and company stamp must be affixed.
- It is not permitted to grant proxy to a non-shareholder or to a member of Board of directors. The number of shares held by a proxy holder must not exceed 5% of the Paid up capital (49,712,788 shares).
- Dividends will be distributed from the next working day after approval of the AGM and can be collected from any QNB branch.
- This invitation shall be considered as a legal invitation for all shareholders without the need to send private invitations through mail in accordance with Law No. (11) For 2015.