The Board of Directors of Qatar Fuel Company Q.P.S.C. ("WOQOD") is pleased to invite you to attend the Annual General Assembly Meeting to be held on Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 at 04:30 PM at WOQOD Tower. In case of absence of quorum, the alternative meeting will be held on Wednesday, 29th April 2020 at 09:30 PM at same location.
Agenda of the Annual General Assembly Meeting:
- Opening Speech by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Present and approve the Board of Directors report for the year ended on 31st December 2019.
- Discuss and approve the External Auditors' Report on the Financial Information 2019.
- Discuss and approve the Financial Statements for 2019.
- Approval of recommendation of the Board to distribute cash dividends of 80% for the year 2019.
- Discuss and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2019.
- Consider discharging the members of the Board of Directors and approve their remuneration.
- Election of four members of the Board of Directors for the period from 2020 to 2022.
- Re-appoint the external auditor for the year 2020.
Please note that registration to attend the meeting and voting to elect members of the Board of Directors require the presence of the Shareholder or his proxy in person from 02:30 p.m. on the date of the meeting. After registration and voting, the Shareholder or his proxy may leave and he will be invited on the same day to participate in the online meeting to discuss decisions and voting.
Ahmad Saif Al-Sulaiti
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- A shareholder may appoint another shareholder to attend meeting on his behalf, using the proxy form available on company's website (www.woqod.com), duly signed. In case of company, the proxy form must be signed by the authorized person(s) and company stamp must be affixed.
- It is not permitted to grant proxy to a non-shareholder or to a member of Board of directors. The number of shares held by a proxy holder must not exceed 5% of the Paid-up capital (49,712,788 shares).
- Dividends will be distributed from the next working day after being approved at the AGM and can be collected from any QNB branch.
- This invitation shall be considered as a legal invitation for all shareholders without the need to send private invitations through mail in accordance with Law No. (11) For 2015.