- Tender documents for the above invitations can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 16th July until 20th July 2017
Between 8.00 am to 12 noon on all working days as above.
- Document Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit Document Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) in Account Name - Qatar Fuel [WOQOD] Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention his Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit Slip.
- Place: Tender documents can be collected from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurement & Contracts Department, 26th Floor, WOQOD TOWER, WESTBAY, Doha, Qatar, after submission of Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment and with an authorization letter along with copy of Commercial Registration of the Company, on any working day as mentioned above.
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS COMMITTEE with the Tender Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurement & Contracts Department, 26th Floor, WOQOD TOWER WESTBAY, Doha, Qatar not later than 12.00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website "www.woqod.com.qa" for more information]