- Tender document for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 02rd May 2018 till 10th May 2018.
Between 8.00 AM to 12:00 Noon on all working days
- Tender Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into Account Name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention his Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit slip.
- Tender documents will be sent from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurements & Contracts Department, upon receipt of Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment and an authorization letter along with copy of Commercial Registration of the Company, to email@example.com Bidders shall download Tender Documents with their e-mail and password which will be provided by WOQOD.
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, SMALL TENDERS COMMITTEE with the Tender Number and Bidders Company Name clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurements & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 12:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]