- Tender Document and Condition of Sale for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 04th November 2019 till 21st November 2019.
Between 8.00 AM to 12:00 Noon on all working days.
- Tender Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit the appropriate Tender Fee as mentioned above (non-refundable) into Account Name – Qatar Fuel (WOQOD), Account Number 222-88171-1-030-0 with Doha Bank. Tenderer must mention his Company's full name and specific Tender Number on the bank deposit slip.
- Tender Documents will be sent from QATAR FUEL (WOQOD) - Procurements & Contracts Department, upon receipt of Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment and an authorization letter along with copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to email@example.com
- Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Offer Letter including copy of Qatari ID / Commercial Registration (CR) should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS, AUCTIONS, ASSET WRITE-OFF COMMITTEE with the Tender Reference Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurements & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 10:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]