Purchase of 2 Nos. Oil Product Tanker by WOQOD as per below details:
|Size of Vessel||8,000 to 8,500 DWT||14,000 to 15,000 DWT|
|Type of Vessel||Oil Product Tanker||Oil Product Tanker|
|Age||6 Months to 3 Years||6 Months to 3 Years|
|Cargo Capacity||8,000 MT – 8,500 MT||14000 TO 15000 MT|
|Ballast Water Treatment Plant||Yes||Yes|
|Fenders and Complete Bunkering Equipment Including Mass Flowmeter||Yes||Yes|
|Vessel to Have Good OCIMF SIRE Record from a Reputable Oil Major||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Sea Speed||13 Knots to 14 Knots (Laden)||13 Knots to 14 Knots (Laden)|
|Classification||Member of IACS||Member of IACS|
- Tender document for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: 29th August 2018 till 12th September 2018 through WOQOD e-mail.
- Tender Fee: Not Applicable
- Tender Documents shall be sent from QATAR FUEL [WOQOD] Procurement & Contracts Department e-mail, upon receipt of your letter of interest to collect the tender documents along with copy of Commercial Registration (CR) of the Company to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders shall download Tender Documents with their e-mail and password, which will be provided by WOQOD (if the size of the document is more than 10MB) otherwise Tender Documents shall be forwarded directly to your e-mail.
- Tenders shall be in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
- Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, TENDERS, AUCTIONS, ASSET WRITE-OFF COMMITTEE (TAAWC) with the Tender Number and Bidders Company name clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of Procurement & Contracts Department, P.O. Box: 7777, Ground Floor, WOQOD Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, not later than 12:00 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above. [visit our website www.woqod.com.qa for more information]